Monday, September 21, 2009

cali. adventures

as most have heard at the end of this month little brother will be leaving on his mission to mongolia-so in a last hoorah my parents decided that we would have a family get away before he takes off for a few years.
so we took a long weekend and headed to california.
we played for two whole days at disneyland. and had a blast!!
we saw bugs, princesses, villains, and everything in between.on sunday we spent the day riding awesome roller coasters at six flags.
we flew home early this morning...and little brother & i were sleepy on the airplane.
this weekend was so much fun! my feet are soar and i am tired but it was worth it!! thanks mom and dad for a great little get away!!

3 comments:

jessica said...

thanks for your nice comments, you are such a doll!!! and i love these pictures! you and your bf are gorgeous together, seriously. isn't california the best?!?

good luck saying goodbye to your scotty. what are the chances we both have one?!?!

Lisa Best said...

First of all, it's about FREAK-ing time you blogged. yay :)

I love how close you are with your family. So fun! I want brothers :( Good luck to your Bro!

I am so jealous. I want to go to an amusement park so bad. That Cruella DeVille looks like a Tranny.

Fun stuff! Next time your clan goes on a quick vaca, can I be a temporary member of your family? I'll bring snacks!

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Is that the new hair? If so I love it, but I always love your hair hence why I started going to Bobbi. Give Scotty a big hug for me and tell him good luck and that I love him to death cause I probably won't be able to see him before he leaves. Love ya cuz.