Monday, February 9, 2009

Whats My Age Again?

I had a most pleasant weekend- but i must say the highlight of the weekend came in the late evening sunday during the grammy's-
One of my all time favorite bands are geting back together! the one and only Blink-182! the wonderful c. introduced me to this kickin' music back in the 7th grade! Most of my important moments of my teenage years have Blink playing in the background.
Mark-Tom-& Travis confirmed on their website-
Hi. We're blink-182.This past week there've been a lot of questions about the current status of the band, and we wanted you to hear it straight from us. To put it simply, We're back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.
Summer 2009.
Thanks and get ready…

YAY!!

(i had this poster hanging in my room all of middle school)

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

I love Blink 182

Andrew Call said...

there might be a chance that me and chris are friends because of Blink 182, but it might be from our love of showing ours dicks to people that don't want to see them. we need to get leland and ruby together real soon, in the next three days.