1. he can make anybody laugh, no matter how cranky or unhappy they may be.
2. he wears leather pants to senior dinner dance and totally rocks them
3. he was involved in everything at brighton! he never missed a dance, or a game, or any other activity.
4. he is nice to everyone!!
5. he will still play power rangers with me on the trampoline
6. he plays lacrosse- and i love lacrosse. here is a pic of the alumni game-c. is in the U of U gear behind scottie.
7. he has a very strong testimony and has worked towards his goal of going on a mission- he will be turning in his papers really soon!
8. he just graduated from high school and is already done with his associates degree!!
9. he cleans up very nicely!!!10. he is the best brother that any sisters could have asked for! our lives would have been pretty boring if we had not had scottie around! look at all those tassels and things he got to wear at graduation!! i was lucky to get the one on my hat!! :)we missed sami-she went to lagoon day.my parents & scottieuncle jason & jen
g-ma & g-pa draper
and of course what holiday would be complete without baking something?!?! as my gift to scott i made some awesome cup cake caps!! blue and orange and delicious! i got this adorable idea from the amazing bakerella. these were pretty easy and so cute!!
thanks to deni for doing the arranging for me! we're a good team!