Friday, March 20, 2009

happy anniversary (i think)

c. and i are not particularly great at remembering anniversaries or specific dates of significant events -all we know for sure is that we have really,really liked each other for a long time now. We have guesstimated & debated that our anniversary is somewhere between the 19th-25th of some month a long time ago. So even though this may or may not be our anniversary--

Happy Anniversary C.!! I love you!

You make me the happiest girl in the whole wide world and i could not ask for a more loving and talented person to be with! I know sometimes i don't tell you enough, but i hope you know that i appreciate everything you do for me to keep me happy!thank you for going the extra mile to make me feel special. i love you from the top of my head to the tips of my toes!

always.

1 comment:

Lisa Best said...

You two are cute :)!